Online (Video/Phone) Counselling
Too busy to see a therapist?
Embarrassed to be seen at a therapist’s office or clinic?
Too stressed or anxious to go out and be in a crowded place?
If you experience any of this but understand the value and benefit of seeking therapy, your next best option is counselling delivered over the phone or video call.
Advanced technology has laid the groundwork for delivering high-quality therapy without the need to travel or be physically present in a clinic. No matter how hectic your schedule is, you can easily squeeze in a call with your counselor.
Studies show that remote counselling is almost as effective as therapy delivered face-to-face. Once my clients experience a phone or video session, they tend to realize that this form of counselling can also be helpful for them.
Benefits of Online Video Counselling
- Flexible Schedules and Therapy Hours
- You Can Find the Right Therapy Groups and Therapists
- Distance Isn’t an Issue
- Anonymity Is Upheld
How does online counselling works?
Online therapy is basically the same as regular therapy, except it happens online instead of in an office. Sessions are typically an hour long, and may take place weekly, or at whatever frequency you and your therapist decide on.
You can view our current availability and book online by clicking here.
In some cases, counselling can be scheduled within the next couple of days.
Although e-counselling has limitations, it is advantageous for people who are most comfortable opening up and discussing their concerns over the phone or a video call.
Below are the steps to start online therapy
- Choose the therapist from our counsellors section below.*
- Book the appointment on our booking platform based on your schedule by clicking here.
- Once the appointment is booked, you would receive an confirmation email with the intake and consent forms.
- On the day of appointment you would receive an email/ text with the link to join the session with your therapist.
* If you are having a hard time choosing the therapist or if you have any question please feel free to send us an email and we will help you to navigate the process.